You're always on the lookout for a great read. Something that will draw you in and make you flip pages all the way to the end.
If you help someone else find a book that's the perfect match by writing a review, you'll receive a gift certificate to buy your own next read!
Here's what to do:
- Get permission from a parent or guardian to submit your work -- your review will be public!
- Pick a book you enjoyed (one you have read all the way through). It can be the one you just finished, or a favorite you've read 17 times
- Write your review
- In your review, include your name the way you'd like it to appear for publication
- Fill out the form below
Here's what to write (and not write) for the review:
- an interesting title
- a hook that grabs the reader's attention
- the setting or genre of the novel (if it's a non-fiction book, tell us the focus of the book: a person, a place, a historical event, etc.)
- a little info about the protagonist or the main events in the story, but NO SPOILERS!
- why you liked the book
- which readers would enjoy the book - grade level? interests? guys or gals?
- here are some sample reviews to inspire you: Review A and Review B
If your book review is chosen to be published on the Student Blog, you'll receive a $10 gift certificate to Better World Books, an online bookstore with thousands of titles under $10!
Limit one gift certificate per person. This offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Gift certificates will be sent via email. A valid email address must be included, or the sender voids the prize.